Welcome To Roseville High School
Roseville High School boasts an exciting curriculum with over 140 courses including advanced placement and college prep classes.
Preparing students for success in the world of work is an important component of the district's educational program. As part of the process, we have joined with other Macomb County districts in adopting a set of Career Pathways designed to help students choose classes that are aligned with their future career goals.
To ensure every student learns the essentials in a safe learning environment.
- We will accept that learning is our responsibility, both of our students and ourselves.
- We will commit to fostering positive relationships with our students by listening and providing relevance in our lessons.
- We will agree to work collaboratively in interdependent teams
- Improve our score in two subset measures on the SAT by 5%
- Reduce the "At-Risk" designation noted in our 360 date by 50% by spring 2021.
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Regular School Day (2021/2022)
7:35 AM - 5 minute warning
7:40 AM - 1st Hour
2:45 PM - Dismissal
Half Day Schedule
7:40 AM - Ist Hour
10:55 AM - Dismissal
Early Release Schedule (Bell Schedule)
7:40AM - 1st Hour
1:15 PM - Dismissal
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Regular)
7:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Summer)
Admin and Staff
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Secretary to the Principal
Student Assistance Specialist
|Previous October 2021 Next|
Half Day (K-12)Date: Oct 29Calendar: Roseville High School Calendar
No School (Teacher PD Day)Date: Nov 2Calendar: Roseville High School Calendar
Early Release DayDate: Nov 10Calendar: Roseville High School Calendar
Half Day (K-12)Date: Nov 12Calendar: Roseville High School Calendar
24 Novthru Nov 26
No School (Thanksgiving Break)Date: Nov 24 - Nov 26Calendar: Roseville High School Calendar
Early Release DayDate: Dec 1Calendar: Roseville High School Calendar
Early Release DayDate: Dec 15Calendar: Roseville High School Calendar
Address and Phone
Roseville, MI 48066
Phone: (586) 445-5540
Fax: (586) 445-5654
Fax: (586) 445-5581