Board of Education
Roseville Community Schools Board of Education meetings are held at the Administration Building, 18975 Church Street, Roseville at 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Mondays of the month. Notices and locations of Special Board Meetings appear in the local newspapers and in school buildings.
The Work of the Board
The Board of Education's job is to establish policies by which the schools are operated. The central administration carries out these policies as well as innovating and suggesting courses of action. The members of the Board welcome your views during the public hearing portion of the meetings; however, routine problems and criticisms involving matters at one particular school can more effectively be handled by contacting the principal of the school in question. If not satisfied with the results, residents can seek the help of the Superintendent or Assistant Superintendents.
18975 Church Street
Roseville, MI 48066
Phone: (586) 445-5505
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch
11:30 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- July 6, 2020: Regular Agenda Organizational Agenda Notice of Virtual Meeting
- July 20, 2020: Agenda Notice of Virtual Meeting
- August 3, 2020: Agenda Notice of Virtual Meeting
- August 10, 2020: Agenda Notice of Virtual Meeting
- August 17, 2020: Agenda
- August 27, 2020: Agenda Notice of Virtual Meeting
- August 31, 2020: Agenda Notice of Virtual Meeting
- September 8, 2020: Agenda
- September 14, 2020 - Special Meeting: Agenda
- September 21, 2020: Agenda
- September 29, 2020: Special Meeting Agenda
- October 5, 2020: Agenda
- October 13, 2020: Special Meeting Agenda
- October 19, 2020: Agenda
January 25, 2021
February 1, 2021
February 8, 2021
February 22, 2021